Monday, September 28, 2009

What's going on?

Hello to the many or few viewers I actually have out there! So, you may or may not be wondering why I haven't posted anything in a while, and it's because of my laborious school schedule:
AP United States History
Keyboarding
English III Honors
Chemistry II Honors
Pre-Calculus Honors
Newspaper
Band

So, I will be continuing to post things, however these things will be things that I am required to write for Newspaper. The name of our newspaper is Hoofbeats. This is because our mascot is the Thoroughbreds. You may find the articles that I post of better content because every article that goes into our newspaper is edited by eleven different people and revised many times. This past weekend, I attended a Journalism class at the University of South Carolina which taught me many things about the "new" style of journalism. It is believed that the "old" style of journalism is causing people to stop read the newspaper because it's boring. The first article I will post is written in the "old" style, however, I am currently in the process of writing my first "new" article.

No comments:

Post a Comment