Monday, June 29, 2009

Drowning in the Annoyance of Chowder

Repetition: the very word what describes what most of us consider annoying. Think of how you acted when you were a kid. I was adventurous, red-necked, and slightly annoying. I explored the woods around my house all the time. From these adventures I found many things such as skulls from deer and other things that I considered to be amazing. I built club houses out of used varnish cans and even shaped a coke bottle to be the perfect urinal for the restroom. I only used it once. I was occasionally annoying, as every young kid is. When a kid is annoying it is mainly because he or she gets slight amusement out of others' reactions, however I feel that things are changing. Kids are not only finding amusement out of other people being annoyed, but they seem to strive on that feeling. Just as all the others speaking of changes in behavior, I can only find one thing to blame: the media. The following video is made by a person on Youtube who is a fan of a show on Cartoon Network known as Chowder. This show, I believe, will be the downfall of all intelligence and sanity of future mankind.I do not, in any way, expect you to watch the entire thing, because I could only watch the first two minutes and thirty seconds.



This video, at lease the first two minutes and thirty seconds of it, displays many traits that I'm sure you don't want your children to mimic. Among the many are stupidity and disrespect. There are many other television shows that are on that display traits such as these, however, this is the main one that I noticed, as I hear it on a lot while my brother watches it. I advise you, for the sake of a brighter, more intelligent tomorrow, block shows, such as Chowder, that shows how "cool" it is to act stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment