Thursday, June 11, 2009

Job Well Done!

I am currently studying at the University of Alaska Fairbanks with the players from the Borealis Brass (Borealis Brass Website). I am enrolled at their summer music academy. This academy includes two weeks of non-stop music studying. You begin on weekdays at 8:30 am and don't leave until 5:00 pm. While this is long and strenuous, it has helped me tremendously! A few months (about seven) ago, I decided that I would like to take up the euphonium to continue reaching toward my goal as a low brass professional. I have notice a huge improvement, showing that this academy has done it's job. At this academy, there is a concert every day. Well, today a quintet that I have recently joined performed at that concert, and we got tremendous feedback! I hope that you enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment